The following events will be activated on 14th May 2012 to celebrate the launch of the Legend Class
1. [System Event] Cannon Shooter Welcome Party (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 30/05/12)
2. [System Event] I’m New! I’m Back! I’m Mapler! Event (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 17/06/12)(Updated)
3. [System Event] Professions Revamp Celebration (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 17/06/12)
4. [System Event] Legend Box of Tomorrow (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 17/06/12)
5. [System Event] Legend Equipment Support Event (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 01/07/12)
6. [System Event] Legend Space Rock (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 01/07/12)
7. [System Event] Legend 1 + 1 (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 08/08/12)
8. [System Event] Hero of the Legend: New Class Creation Event (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 08/08/12)
9. [System Event] Legends Never Give Up! (Event Date: 14/05/12 – 08/08/12)
10. [Content] New Content Updates
11. [Gachapon] New Gachapon Updates
12. [Cash Shop] Cash Shop Update
13. [Download] v1.17 Full Client & Manual Patch
To celebrate the arrival of the Cannon Shooter class, all Cannon Shooter that reaches Level 30 by 30th May 2012, 0900hrs (+8 GMT) will be entitled to a FREE PERMANENT Legends Balloon Cash Item.
To receive the free permanent, player must log in to their character that they wish to receive the permanent Legends Balloon Cape.
Click on the OK button to receive your permanent Legends Balloon Cape.
• Do note that the Legends Balloon will be credited into the 1st character that enter the Cash Shop. If the character that you used to enter into the Cash Shop possessed a unique Cash Shop Wardrobe, you won’t be able to transfer the Legends Balloon onto another character within the same Maple ID.
Update as on 30/05/12
• Please be informed that player will have to redeem their Legends Balloon Cape for the Cannon Shooter latest by 06/06/12, 2359hrs (+8 GMT). After which, those unclaimed Legends Balloon Cape will expired and player will not be able to redeem them anymore.
To welcome in the Legend Patch with a BANG! all existing characters and characters that hasn’t been logged in for a period of time will be able to receive 1 of the 3 new rings! However, their character must hit the necessary criteria in order to receive the new rings.
Note: I’m New!, I’m Mapler! and Welcome Back Ring will last for 30 days and the timer will start immediately when the rings is in your Cash Shop Wardrobe.
I’m New! Event
The first character of any Maple ID that enter the Cash Shop will receive a “I’m New Ring” (Limit to one per account).
For character that have logged in after 1st February 2012, upon entering of the Cash Shop, you will be able to receive a “I’m Mapler! Event” (Limit to one per account)
I’m Back! Event
For character that haven’t been logged in before 1st February 2012, head on to the Cash Shop to receive your Welcome Back Ring! (Limit to one per account)
The Maple Administrator is giving away free Legends Awards Coins to all Maplers who learn and level up their profession during the event period.
From 14th May 2012 to 17th June 2012, Maple Administrator will be giving all Maplers a wonderful gift. However, they can only open up this gift after 2359hrs on the same day.
Receive Free Legends Equipment Box when you level up from 14th May 2012 to 1st July 2012. Click on the icons on the left side of the screen when you reach an appropriate level.
• Level 10
• Level 15
• Level 20
• Level 25
• Level 30
• Level 35
• Level 40
• Level 50
• Level 60
• Level 70
From 14th May 2012 to 1st July 2012, talk to Maple Administrator to receive a Legends Space Rock daily. You hear it right! The Maple Administrator will be giving away FREE Legend Space Rock to all Maplers on a daily basis throughout the event duration.
For the 1st Cannon Shooter, Mercedes or Demon Slayers character that is created for each individual Maple ID, it will automatically participate in the Legend 1 + 1 Event.
An EXP gauge will appeared at the side of your screen and it will be automatically filled up for every experience gained by your Legend character.
When your 1st Legend character reaches Level 30, you will be able to obtain a mysterious potion by clicking on the mysterious potion icon on the left of your screen.
Click on the OK button and you will be able to receive the Level 30 EXP mysterious potion.
Double-click on the EXP Level 30 mysterious potion and you will be able to use the bonus EXP collected for your character from Level 1 to 30.
That’s not all, when the same 1st Legend character reaches Level 70, you will be able to obtain another mysterious potion by clicking on the mysterious potion icon on the left of your screen.
Double-click on the EXP Level 70 mysterious potion and you will be able to use the bonus EXP collected for your character from Level 30 to 70.
• Do note that this EXP mysterious potion can be transferred ONE-TIME onto other characters within the same account.
Hero of the Legend Unites! There will be cool rewards for every job advancement that you completed during the event period.
Click on the Maple Mailbox on the left of the screen to receive the Legends Award Coin.
• Completion of 2nd Job Advancement: 1 x Legends Award Coin
• Completion of 3rd Job Advancement: 3 x Legends Award Coin
• Completion of 4th Job Advancement: 6 x Legends Award Coin
The Maple Administrator will be giving out a special gift to anyone who reaches Level 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 or 100 during the period of 14th May 2012 to 8th August 2012.
For more information about the new content updates, please refer to http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/news/view/content_update_for_legend_patch
Have a perfect start to your new Legends character by owning 1 of these rare Hand Cannon and Dual Bowguns!
Stand a chance to win the new Miracle Scroll for Hand Cannon for ATT from the nearest Gachapon Machine!
For more information on the Cash Shop Update, please refer to http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/notices/view/legend_patch_and_cash_shop_update_on_14th_may_2012/
Click on the link http://www.playpark.net/download#3254 for the latest Full Client and Manual Patch.