Patch Version : v147.1
Cygnus returns once again! This time with a complete overhaul and revamp for the Flame Wizard and Night Walker! New set of skills, stronger attacks and a boosted maximum level cap from 120 to 250!
Flames, or shadows? Choose your path!
Flame Wizard and Night Walker Revamp
• Flame Wizard Skill Revamp
• Night Walker Skill Revamp
• System In-Game Changes
• Mushroom Kingdom Season 2: Violetta’s Smile
• MapleStory Spin-off: Friends Story!
March 2015 Event Notes
Click here to view
Knights of Cygnus Noblesse Skills
Flame Wizard Skill Revamp
Night Walker Skill Revamp
System In-Game Changes
New In-game System UI
• Timers will now be displayed onto buff icons
• Buff timer duration values will be displayed in minutes, rounded down
» e.g A buff that currently has 240 seconds remaining will display “4” to indicate there is 4 minutes left. However, once the timer ticks down to 239, the display indicator will shift to “3”
Skill Voice Volume
• Skill voice volumes can now be adjusted (assuming the current character has voiceover when performing skills e.g Demon Slayer, Angelic Buster)
• Maximum Character Slots has been increased up to 40! Now you can technically create each and every class available in game!
• Please take note that there is no free character slots given in this update
Trading of Cash Items
• To perform the Cash Item trade, simply right click on the desired player and select the “Trade Cash Item” option
• Cash Items can now be traded among players! This includes items such as permanent decoratives!
• However only items that have not been used can be traded
• Item duration will not reset after trading, be wary of the duration displayed when performing a trade with other players
• Meso tax fees are implemented as per normal item trading
Changing of Verification Pop-ups
• With the Cash Item trading system implemented, several verification pop-ups, where it requires the 13-digit AP ID has been removed/replaced by the 2nd password verification
Updated In-game System UI
• There will be no more boss expeditions as of v1.47 patch, all boss encounters have now become a party content
• The expedition window and chat channel has been removed, and has been replaced by the Boss UI above
• You can now queue for Boss fights to join other Maplers in your World
• If you wish to enter with a preformed party, ensure that all party members are in the same channel before registering via the UI
• Along with the Boss UI changes, some prequests as well as level requirements for entry have been adjusted
• Entry requirements such as level and key item(s) needed will be displayed when highlighted over the boss image, after requirements for access have been met
• You can now distinguish your party by giving it a customized name!
• Check the ‘Private Party’ option if you do not wish for your party to be available in the Party Search window
• Other available party options are now accessible by right-clicking on a party member
• A new party option is available -> “Follow to Channel”; this allows you to move instantly to the same channel as the selected party member
• When performing a party search, you will now view available party names instead of the party leader’s IGN
• Maps for the Singapore and Malaysia region have been added (click on the thumbnails to enlarge)
• However, take note that Hyper Teleport Rock does not work in the above regions
Mushroom Kingdom Season 2: Violetta’s Smile
Quest Requirement : Levels 60+
Quest Initiation : Accept the quest “[Theme Dungeon] Mushking’s Invitation”
from Lightbulb Icon Notifier
Quest Availability : From 11th March 2015 (version 1.47)
The Mushroom Kingdom has returned, with new content!
With a new minimum level entry of 60, the Mushroom Castle bustles with activity as the beauty incarnate, Princess Violetta, is looking for potential suitors to be her lawfully wedded husband. However, danger is once again, found lurking somewhere in the Kingdom. Will you rise to the occasion and overcome the challenge? Will you be there to stop any adversary that prevents Princess Violetta from getting married?
• She’s So Heavy Cape
• Violetta’s Knight Medal
MapleStory Spin-off: Friends Story!
Quest Requirement : Levels 33+
Quest Initiation : Click on the
icon found at the left side of the screen
Quest(s) Availability :
From 1st April 2015, 0900hrs (GMT
From 1st April 2015, 0900hrs (GMT
From 3rd April 2015, 0900hrs (GMT
From 8th April 2015, 0900hrs (GMT
From 10th April 2015, 0900hrs (GMT
From 15th April 2015, 0900hrs (GMT
Are you ready to take part in MapleStory’s first spin-off?
Welcome to Friends Story! Journey into an alternate world where magic is replaced by technology! Go through the role of being a transfer student for Shinsoo International School and earn some cool rewards!
• Best Friend Medal
• Best Friend Chair
• Shinsoo International School Badge
• Soul Eyebrows
• Friend Story Photo Chair
– MapleSEA Administrator