Say NO to Illegal Tools / Exploits!
It has recently come to our attention that there has been a rise in websites that promote the use of illegal tools/exploits and sales of game currency in MapleSEA.
These programs often contain malware.
Using them can be harmful to your computer and may compromise your personal information.
If these programs worked, they would provide an unfair advantage and impair the game play experience of legitimate players.
Creating, utilizing, or distributing these programs violates our Terms of Service, may violate the law, and can result in account suspensions or bans.
- We actively track sites that host exploits, bots, and cheats and would like you to help us and the community eliminate this abuse.
- Please do send us any information if you have any information about MapleSEA exploits, bots, and cheats, and the websites that host them.
- Do not support the people or the website promoting the use of these illegal acts.
- We advise all players to refrain from having any dealings or transactions with these websites due to the high risk of fraud.
- We received feedback from some players that they were cheated of monetary by some of these websites, especially new websites that surfaced recently.
Some of these websites also included the mention of Asiasoft and Nexon, giving some visitors the false impression that we are well aware and are linked to their website and activities.
We would like to reiterate once again that Asiasoft and Nexon are in no way related to any of these websites and do not condone the illegal tools/exploits that harm the MapleSEA gaming community.
As for any players that is using hacking related tools to gain unfair advantage or gains, please take note there is no guaranteed escape of being ban by using any hacking tools or methods.
Once identified, we will take the appropriate actions once the exploits, cheating, or other violations of the Terms of Service has been identified.
MapleSEA will take a firm stand and we will impose stricter and more intense measures and policies for the benefits of legit players as soon as possible.
Once again we would like to make known to all Maplers that MapleSEA and Asiasoft take a very firm and serious stand against these websites and suitable actions will be taken against them.
– MapleSEA Administrator
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.