|Champion:||MYR1200 + 250,000 Maple Points + Trophy|
|1st Runner Up:||MYR700 + 150,000 Maple Points + Trophy|
|2nd Runner Up:||MYR500 + 100,000 Maple Points + Trophy|
|Date:||Sunday, 4th December 2011|
|Registration Start Time:||1055hrs|
|Registration End Time:||1300hrs|
|Registration Mode:||Onsite registration with Original Nationa ID (NRIC, Student Pass, Passport)|
|Registration Fee:||FREE! No registration fee is required.|
|Early Bird Gift:||First 150 registrants will get be able to get to choose one of the following two items as gift!|
1 X Crystal Ilbi Throwing-Stars!
1 X Angelic Blessing Recipe!
* Limited to 150 quantity on a first come first server basis.
|Event Details for MapleSEA Super Fight (MY) Tournament 2011|
|Date:||Sunday, 4th December 2011|
|Time:||1100hrs – 1300hrs (Qualifying Round)|
1330hrs – 1445hrs (Semi-Finals and Finals)
|Venue:||Berjaya Time Square|
1 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How To Get There:
Via KL Monorail
• The KL Monorail Imbi Station stop directly in front of Berjaya Times Square.
• The Rapid KL Ampang/Sri Petaling Line Hang Tuah Station is 5 minutes walking distance to Berjaya Times Square.
• 5 minutes away from Puduraya Bus Terminal.
• 10 minutes away from KL Sentral Station.
• 30 minutes away from KLIA.
|Basic Tournament Details (Qualifying and Finals)|
• Hero (warrior)
• Evan (magician)
• Resistance: Battle Mage (magician)
• Dual Blade (thief)
• Night Lord (thief)
• Resistance: Wild Hunter (bowman)
• Bow Master (bowman)
• Resistance: Mechanic (pirate)
• Viper (pirate)
|Qualifying Round Tournament Mechanics|
Finals @ AsiaSoft All Star Battle 2011 Tournament Overview
|Semi-Final onwards will be held at Asiasoft All Stars Battle, at Far East Plaza on 20th November 2011|
No. of Players
No. to Advance
|Qualifying Round||Legend category, “Free for All” mode, 5 minutes||
Top 20 with Best Score
|Semi-Final 1||Legend category, “Free for All” mode, 5 minutes||
|Semi-Final 2||Legend category, “Free for All” mode, 5 minutes||
|Final||Legend category, “Free for All” mode, 5 minutes||
1st, 2nd, 3rd
|Finals @ AsiaSoft All Star Battle 2011 Tournament Mechanics|
Rules and Regulations
• All images and information of participants taken during tournaments will be used by the organizers for publicity purposes.
• Participants may be required to take part in interviews and have their photos/videos taken by the media for publicity purposes.
• Game Marshal’s decision is final.
Code of Conduct
• All tournament participants are to follow the rules and regulations as stated by the organizers.
• Tournament participants may be required to attend media interviews and/or have their images taken and published by the media for publicity purposes.
• All participants are to be mindful of their behavior at all times.
• No taunting, vulgarities or defamatory words are to be used in-game or in real-life.
• Participants displaying such unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the disqualification from the event.
• Participants are to observe fair play at all times during the tournament. This means no exploiting of bugs or engaging in activities that may result in unfair advantages.
Violations of Rules and Penalties
• Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will result in penalties from the offending party.
• The penalty will be decided by the organizers, who may choose (but are not restricted to) the following actions:
• A maximum of two warnings will be given throughout the whole tournament.
• Participants whom receives two warnings, accumulated throughout the tournament, will be considered disqualified from the tournament.
• Asiasoft will provide all equipment necessary for participants.(or @Cafes)
• Players are allowed to set the screen lightness, screen resolution and mouse sensitivity settings.
• Any other changes to the PC hardware are not allowed without the consent of the Event Marshall.
Before Match Procedure
• All players must be present during the tournament. Please assemble at least five minutes before your matches.
• Players are to use the allotted time to familiarize themselves with the keyboard as well as make any final adjustments to computer settings if needed (see Gaming Equipment).
• Participants are allow to re-enter the game match within the 5 minute duration of the tournament round.
• Score will reset to 0 for the disconnected participant after re-entering the game match.
• Final score after the 5 minute duration will be consider as valid score.
Terms and Conditions:
• All participants are required to bring along their personal identification documents for verification.
• Only participants’ original personal identification is accepted. (NRIC, Student Pass, etc)
• Queues and crowds are expected during the event and registration process. We seek your kind understanding and patience in this matter.
• Participants found in breach of any rules and regulations may be disqualified.
• The Management will not be held responsible for any loss of property, injury and/or death sustained during the event.
• The Management is not responsible for any network or service issues caused by hardware or software failure.
• This event is organized by Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd. All decisions made by the organizer are final.
• Rules and regulations are subject to change by the organizer at any time without prior notice.
– MapleSEA Administrator