Asiasoft Passport @Key User Guide
http://akey.asiasoft.net/sg/mobile/index.htmlNote: @Key on Mobile is only available for purchase using @Cash from PlayMall.
Guide on buying @Key on Mobile
1. Click on MOBILE
2. For new users, please register for a PlayID account.
(Note: MapleStory and Cabal are games under Asiasoft Passport, PlayID is another platform owned by Asiasoft)
For existing users, please login using your PlayID account.
3. Choose a @Key package from the choices available, select desired package and click “BUY”.
a. Note that SG Point is the currency used in Play ID and is not the same as the Asiasoft Passport @Cash.
b. @Key price is inclusive of GST
Asiasoft Passport Conversion: 10.70 SGD = 10,000 @Cash
PlayID conversion: SGD 10.70 or 10,000 @Cash is = 10 SG Points
4. After choosing a package to buy, you will be prompted to download the @Key on Mobile app. Alternatively, search for “@Key on Mobile” on the App Store or Google Play.
Once the App has been downloaded, click “Next”.
5. Click on “Pay” to confirm the purchase.
You have successfully purchased the @Key.
How to activate @Key on Mobile?
The @Key on Mobile is inactive by default. To activate or attach a new mobile device to your current @Key on Mobile, follow the instructions below.
1. Terms and Conditions
Kindly “Accept” the given terms and conditions to proceed.
2. One-time-only Password (OTP)
• Scan given QR code to verify your @Key on Mobile purchase.
• Enter the OTP shown on your device.
• Click “Activate”
On your phone:
On your screen:
Notification will show that @Key on Mobile is successfully activated.
How to tag your Asiasoft Passport account to the @Key on Mobile?
After activating the @Key on Mobile you will receive a unique @Key Number and Serial Number. The start and expiry date of your @Key on Mobile is also shown on the same page.
1. To tag your Asiasoft Passport account click “Match ID”.
2. Click on “ACTIVATE” under @Passport SG/MY.
3. Key in your Asiasoft Passport login details, and click on “Activate”.
Note: The tag between the Asiasoft Passport and @Key on Mobile is permanent. The @Key on Mobile can be disabled but cannot be reused for another account.
4. Once processed, a message will prompt that your ID is successfully tagged.
How to disable the @Key on Mobile?
1. Login to your PlayID account.
2. Select the @Key you want to remove and click on “Match ID”.
3. Click on “Remove”. Launch @Key application on your mobile device and key in the OTP on the webpage.
4. Click “Remove” on the webpage.
5. A message will inform you that your @Key has been successfully removed.
1. Can I buy @Key on Mobile even if I already own a physical @Key?
Yes, if you have multiple game accounts, you can buy as many as you need, just remember that each @Key can only be tagged to one Asiasoft Passport Account or PlayID. Do note that each @Key on Mobile can only be tagged to a mobile device at any point of time. You may change you mobile device by following this guide (link url).
2. Which Asiasoft Passport games are supported by @Key on Mobile?
MapleStory and Cabal
3. I have an Asiasoft Passport account, can I use it to login to purchase @Key?
No, you will need a PlayID account to purchase @Key.
4. Can I use my Asiasoft Passport Balance @Cash to buy a @Key?
No, @Key on Mobile can only be accessed using a PlayID account and recognizes balance / cash topped up under PlayID.
5. I have recently switched to a new mobile device? What should I do?
There is an option to do so. Click on “Change Mobile” upon logging into the @Key system.
a. Launch the app to get a new OTP.
b. Click on “View Code” on your mobile device.
c. Key in your OTP and Security Code.
d. Click “Remove”.
Once successfully removed, the @Key on Mobile can be attached to your new mobile device. Follow the “How to activate the @Key?” guide for more information.
6. My @Key is expiring how can I renew it?
a. Click on “Renew”
b. Click on “Buy” and “Pay” to confirm payment.
c. A message will prompt that the renewal of @Key is successful.
7. How to refill PlayID Wallet?
a. Click on “Refill Wallet”
b. Click on “Top Up”
c. Select Payment Channel
d. Input the necessary particulars for the payment processing.